Exam practice question! Please check them regularly because some questions may be added after we finish some more chapters.
- Describe three tire architecture with a real world example in details
- What is operating system? Describe android operating system. Describe latest android API level.
- What is a function or method? What are some of the return types of a function? Describe them with examples.
- What is Software? Differentiate between system software and application software.
- What is Linux Kernel? How is it different from other operating system, compare.
- Why is Java called object oriented programming language? Describe class and object with real world example.
- Why is android application development important in IT? What are it's advantages over other frontend platforms? Define some of the popular framework for mobile application development.
- What is activity and describe the activity life cycle in details?
- How is fragment different from activity? Explain with a real world implementation.
- Differentiate between LinearLayout and ConstraintLayout. Which layout will you prefer and when?
- Describe orientation and weightSum in LinearLayout.
- Describe constraints in ConstraintLayout. What is the minimum requirement for a view to have valid constraints?
- Describe View and ViewGroups with example.
- Explain about recycler view, its usage and its implementation example with code for major override functions.
- Describe with code how you would define an object of a button, initialize it and add a click listener to the button that will intent between activities.
- What is XML? How do you link aN activity with its respective layout file?
- Why would you use
id for view and ViewGroup in xml? What is the use of providing
- How many child does the ScrollView view group allow? Why do you need the scrollview viewgroup?
- What is the AndroidManifest file? What is the use of intent-filter tag in manifest file? Can you have more than one intent-filter tag?
- In android project what is the significance of app level gradle file?
- IDE, AVD, SDK